Welcome to our new website. As you will see, we are still in the process of adding content. Please check back often to see the changes!
the right approach
“SOI” stands for Structure of Intellect - a theory of the functions and products of human intelligence. It is a system of tests and training materials to develop intellectual learning abilities. Based on the work of J.P. Guilford and the continued research of human intelligence in education by Dr. Mary Meeker, the SOI paradigm rescues students from failure.
“We don’t ask how much intelligence. We ask ‘what kind’?”
- Dr. Mary Meeker
view our workshop dates
the SOI design is simple
check out our latest newsletter
1. Identify the abilities required for learning
2. Test for those abilities: figural, symbolic, and semantic
3. Teach abilities that are low; maintain and develop any that are average
4. Compare levels of performance in the classroom
SOI Systems | 45755 Goodpasture Road | PO Box D | Vida OR 97488
(541) 896-3936 Phone | (541) 896-3983 Fax
SOI Order Form